Expecting


I  was  lucky  enough  to win  this cute  digi  this  week  and  had to use it  straightaway  even  though  I have no  one  to  send  it  to  !!
For this card I used  a digi  from  Polkadoodles  called  'Expecting new baby '   I coloured it  with  Promarkers  adding  stickles  . The  background papers are  from my  stash  as  is  the  heart shape  and  baby  embelishment  .  To  complete  the card  I  added spotty  organza  ribbon  and bow  from  craft  \ribbons .


I  would like to  enter  this  card into  the following challenges --------

https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2019/09/wk-36-anything-goes-crafting-challenge.html

https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/2019/09/wk-36-anything-goes-craft-card-making.html






4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous Jenny. Congratulations on winning the digi. Love the spotty paper and fabulous details. Thank you for playing along at Polkadoodles Crafting, https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at challenge Digi Choosday Crafting
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on winning the Digi!! You have made a beautiful card with it!! Stikles are my favorite think in the world, I add them to pretty much all my projects!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge.
    Ruth WWW.myhobbymyart.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on winning the digi and love your super sweet card you've made with her. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.

    Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)
    My Little Patch of Heaven

    ReplyDelete