Theo 3


For  this  card  I used  a  digi  from Whoopsiedaisy using  Giraffe  frm  Daisy  May  and  friends . I  fussy  cut  it ,coloured it  with Promarkers  and  added  stickles  and  glossy  accents  / I  designed  a  giraffe  background  by  replicating  a giraffe  from  a  cd. I used  papers  from  my  stash  and layered it  all  onto  blue  satin mirri  . To  complete  I  added  a  giraffe in  foam  and  googly  eyes .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenges ----------

http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.com/2019/04/anything-goes-with-option-of-for-menboys.html

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/2019/03/94-for-man-zoe.html



3 comments:

  1. Super cute card Jeni, love the way you have done the giraffe, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card Jeni. I love the fun googly eyes and the subtle shine and glitter.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card idea! Love the contrast and the googly eyes. Nice job! Thanks for sharing your talent at Moving Along With The Times.

    ReplyDelete