Mimi and friend

THe  digi for  this  card  comes  from  Penny  Black  'Mimi's  many loves ' set . I  fussy  cut it  and  coloured it  with  Promarkers  adding  glossy  accents  and  liquid  pearls.  I used  Tonic  nesting ovals  to  cut out  the borders . I  stamped  the  daisy  border  before colouring  it  with  PMs  and  adding  yellow  flock  powder  and  glossy  accents .  I  sprayed it  all  with  CC  spray  and  sparkle and  added  a sticker  sentiment  .


I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenge(s)  ---------


http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2019/04/pbsc-april-anything-goesoptional-fresh.html



1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card - love the bright cheery colours!
    Thanks so much for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete