Easter Lamb

I  coloured  the  stamp  and  scene with promarkers  before  adding  a  border  from  Hunkydory  . To  add  texture  to  the  card  I  used dry embossing using a  flower  border  embossing  folder  which  I  covered  with  Gold  gilding  wax .  I  added  gold mirri  card  ribbon  from  Crafty  ribbons  and  a  sentiment  to  complete the  card  . I love  the  expression on this  lambs  face !

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenges  _________

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/04/week-488embossing-heatdry.html

https://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2019/04/challenge-577-easter.html

3 comments:

  1. That lamb is so sweet! I agree, that expression is priceless! Fantastic embossing and wonderful effect with the gilding wax. Your ribbon adds a touch of softness and the gold border adds a touch of style! Perfection! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful card with us at Passion for Promarkers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this little lamb is so cute and the embossing looks great with the gilding wax. Gorgeous spring colours on your card too- just perfect! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really sweet little lamb and I love the golden embossed frame! Thank you for joining the embossing challenge over at PFP, good luck in the prize draw and I hope you'll join us again very soon, love Jacky x PFP DT

    ReplyDelete