Its off to work we go !

I just  love  this  digi of  Snow  White  by  Ppaer  Nest  dolls  . Looking  for the right  colours  of  her  clothes  in  a book  I  cmae  across  the  gnomes  so  just had to  add  them  . I  coloured  with  PMs  added  glitter  and  a  sentiment  from  LOTV . I have  a  friend  starting  a new  job  who  will  appreciate  this  one  .


I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenge  --------

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/04/week-490favourite-digi-or-stamp.html


2 comments:

  1. I'm sure your friend will love her new job card Jeni, such a lovely little fairy tale scene you have created. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this is so sweet Jeni and I love that you had to add those gnomes! Fab image and a perfect sentiment for your friend starting a new job! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete