Easter treats

I used  a  Stamping  Bella  stamp  for  this  card  she is  called 'Ella  Loves  Easter  . I  fussy  cut her  coloured  her  with  promarkers  and  added  glossy  accents  to  the  eggs  and chocolate  to  give  them  a  shine  . The  embellishments  that  I  added  are  confett eggs  and  rabbit  and  a  plastic  egg  . The  letters  are  from Hobbycraft  and  I used  shiny  pper  for  the  background  /

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenge(s) ---------

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/2019/04/95-that-spring-feeling-judith.html

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jeni, thank you for joining us at MAWTT , xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation, thank you for joining us at MAWTT. Hoep to see you again soon Caz DT Xxxx

    ReplyDelete