Mothers Special Day

To  create  the  background  to  this  card I used  Tim  Holtz  distress  crayons  and  blended  them  with  a  baby  wipe  before  printing  Mothers  Day  all over  the card . The stamp is  from  Stamping  Bella and is  called Tiny  Townie  Becky loves  Bunny  Wobbles  . I  fussy  cut her, coloured her with  Promarkers  and  added  Nuvo  drops  and  glitter  . I layered her  onto  Hunky  dory  ombre  card  and used a  HD  border  /To  complete  I added  a LOTV  sentiment after  spraying with  CC  Spray  and sparkle  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following challenges  ------------

http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/03/challenge-114-stamped-background.html

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card. I like how you have done the background. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. a very sweet card!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at sparkles monthly!

    hugs and kisses from germany ,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete