Easter flowers

I  love  this  stamp  by  LOTV  , It is  called Big  Bouquet   and  I  wanted  to  make it  Springlike  . I  used  Hunkydory  Ombre  card  for  the background  .  I  die  cut  Yellow  gingham  to  frame  the  stamp.  I  coloured  the  design  and  added  liquid  pearls  . Using  some  tiny  die  cut  flowers  I made  a  bunch  and  added  a  gingham  bow  .

I  would  like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge  ----------

http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/2019/04/april-springtime.html

2 comments:

  1. What a sunny delight for a dull April morning Jenny and so beautifully embellished with the tiny gingham bow and little daffodils. Many thanks for joining in with our 'Spring' theme at Penny Black and More challenge, it's always a pleasure to have to you in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image and a gorgeous background and some lovely embellishments.
    Thank you for joining our 'Springtime' challenge at Penny Black and More.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete