Save the bees

I  bought  these  beautiful  stamps  from  Hobbyart  a  while  ago  and,  dare I  say  it , had  forgotten  them  . I  stamped  and  fussy  cut themadding foam pads  in order  to  give  height  to  the  card  . I  coloured  them  with Promarkers  and  added  glossy  accents  and  glitter  to  them .I  added  a  Hexagon  embossing  folder to  the  left hand  side of  the card  . Nothing  else  was needed  . The  set from  which  they  all  come is  called ' Bee  Friendly '.


I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  --------

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/04/week-515516-blossoms-butterflies-bugs.html

https://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2019/04/challenge-241.html

http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2019/04/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-90.html

4 comments:

  1. So pleased you found these stamps Jenny as it's such a lovely composition of Spring images and colours, thanks so much for sharing and joining in our 'Blossoms, Butterflies, Bugs' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    Dare I say that only yesterday I saw a card and thought I'm sure I've not that stamp somewhere as yet unused, question is where!

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card with a great message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week with your creation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete