Christmas Eve 2

This  image is from  LOTV. \it is  a  stamp I have had  for years  and I  think it is  called  Christmas  Eve .  I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  and stickles .  I  designed  the  background paper  replicating  a  stocking  .  To  complete  I  added  ribbon  bow  and  bells  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenge(s)   ---------

http://sparklesforumchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/04/challenge-93-feature-creature.html

http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/04/cute-christmas.html




3 comments:

  1. Super cute - LOTV images are perfect for cute cards! Thank you for sharing at Winter Wonderland.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! This is adorable!! Sweet image and perfect paper to match!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. our card is really fantastic and the image so cute. Thanks a lot for joining us at our Feature a Creature Challenge by
    Sparkles Christmas Challenge
    Good luck and hope to see you again.
    Hugs and greetings Angela DT

    ReplyDelete