Present Protector


 

I made  this  hanger  out of  MDF,   to  be  kept by  presents  in order  to  keep them  safe  until  the big   day  . This  could be placed  under  the tree  and  have  bells  attached .

I  covered  the MDF hanger  with paper  from  my  stash  . I used  the  digi  from  Bugaboo  which is  called Reindeer Peeker and which is  ideal  to  be  peeking  here . I  fussy  cut it  coloured it with Promarkers  and  added glossy  accents and  stickles  glitter  .  I  stamped  a sentiment  and  added  a holly  embellishment  .

I  would like  to  enter this  hanger  into  the  following  challenges ----------

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/12/holiday-chaos-day-three-abc-anything.html

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/12/week-602-got-to-be-christmas.html 

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/12/week-572mega-christmas-challenge-2020.html

https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2020/12/challenge-425.html 

13 comments:

  1. Love this. I haven't made a door hanger for some time. I think I will now you have inspired me. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, so creative, I totally love it.
    Thank you for joining our Holiday Chaos at Catch the Bug where I am Guest Designer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is a fabulous make Jeni. I love this idea to keep the pressies safe from curious little fingers :) Thank you for entering our challenge at Passion for Promarkers and thank you for the lovely comment on my blog too.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun idea Jenny and lovely in all the traditional colours, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic hanger . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for I ♥promarkers
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Present protector - great idea and beautifully done. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh.. I love this door hanger. Awesome bugaboo image for it. So glad you shared over at Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable! I am so glad you are participating in the Holiday Chaos event at Catch the Bug Challenges. Thanks for linking up! Julie, Bugaboo Stamps DT member

    ReplyDelete
  10. This really made me smile - love it! Thanks for sharing at PFP and good luck in the draw!
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea!! Thanks for playing along in our Holiday Chaos event at Catch The Bug. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love this such rich colours and all the best for Christmas and new Year thanks for sharing at PFP good luck

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really great! Thanks for playing along with us over at PFP and our mega challenge.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete