St Patricks day


My  daughter in law's  parents  are  Irish  and  I like  to  make  them  a  card  for  St  Patricks Day  .
I used  gold mirri card  for  the  background  and  border  for  the image  , The image is  from LOTVs new  collection  and is  called  Lucky  Mouse  .I  coloured it  with  PMs  and  stickles  and  added  a punched  sentiment  with  peel off  numbers  and  letters  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  ______


http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/challenge-90.html

2 comments:

  1. So cute and so beautifully coloured Jeni. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at the Sparkles Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete