Numbers

I  was lucky  enough  to  win  this lovely  pencil ribbon  from  Crafty  Ribbons  recently  and  this  plus  the  pencil  paper  gave me  the idea for  this card  . The  background paper is  from my  stash  and  the image  which  I  coloured  with  PMs is from  All  dressed  up  and is  called appropriately   321  go .
To  complete my  card  I  added  peel off  no's and  a  chipboard 5. I  used  CC sparkle brush  on  the  pencils

I  would like  to  enter this card into  the following  challenges ________

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/challenge-161-numbers.html


 http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-40.html

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Your card is amazing! We are so glad you shared it with us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautifully colourful card, loving the use of all the digits, ending with the age of the child. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. We do appreciate your constant support, It means a lot to me. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete