Seasons greetings

As  I  couldn't  decide  which  season  the  tree  should be in .I  chose to   make  all four.  I  printed  the  season  words on  glossy  paper  . I  wanted the  colours to  be  appropriate  for  the  seasons  but  subtle  ,hence  the pastel  colours  . The  tree  stamp  was  a  freebie  one  and I  stamped it  with  brown  Memento  ink  . I matted   gold  mirri  and  ombre  papers  from Little Claire  designs  which I  debossed woth  an  embossilicious  leaf  folder . The  die  cut  cirdcles  are  from  nesting  circle  dies  and each of the trees  are  decorated with   stickles  and  liquid pearls  . I just had  to  use  the  sentiment  sticker  !! It  seemed  so  appropriate  .


I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  _______

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/challenge-162-trees.html

3 comments:

  1. This is a great card! I love the idea of including all four seasons on one card. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Sian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jenifer this is a fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    ReplyDelete