Patisserie Card



I  have used  this  set of  dies several  times  now  to  make  shops of  various  types  .
The  die  set is  from  tattered  lace  and  although  fiddly  to  create  it is  very  versatile  . It is  Tattered Lace  retail  therapy dies   . I  decided  to  make  this  into  a  card  and  found  some paper in my  stash  with  cakes  on.
I  added  borders  cut in  silk  card  and  I  added  dew  drops   liquid  pearls  ,acetate  for  the  window  and  glossy  accents  . To  complete  the  card  I  added  a  sentiment  . Now  I  need to  make  a  box  to  fit  the  card !!
I  would  like  to  enter  this  card  into  the  following  challenges  _____

http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/challenge-182anything-goes.html

http://ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/march-card-challenge.html

http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/challenge-150.html



3 comments:

  1. Jeni this is amazing...what a fabulous design...I love your pink patisserie!! This is such a fun and pretty card...I love it! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy! Good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this is absolutely awesome!!!! Such a fun project with so many details, loving how your little cakes look ...yum!!!! Amazing piece of art work, well done you!!!
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Fussy and Fancy!!!
    Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super sweet project you have for us today, so well thought out and put together a fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way, we are so lucky you have entered our RIBBON GIRL challenge blog
    so beautiful to look at good luck hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete