Allsorts



I used these  stamps  on  a card  a  couple of  weeks  ago  for Jelly  Babies  but chose  allsorts this time  . I  stamped  and  fussy  cut  them  and  coloured  them with  PMs  . I  stamped  the  jar onto  acetate  and  added  the  allsorts  . I made  the larger  allsorts out of  funky  foam and card candi ,  they  can  be seen  more clearly on  the  second  photo  .  I  designed the  background  papers on the PC and  stamped  the  sentiment  from  the  same  stamps onto  a  wooden  tag  .

I  would like to  enter  this card into  the following  challenges  _________


http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/week-408-cakes-cupcakes-and-sweet-treats.html

http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/challenge-152.html

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Jeni, what a really super card for this weeks challenge and Allsorts all the way from the backing papers to the focal image and even sentiment.

    Many thanks for joining us at Allsorts again, your card is just perfect for our theme.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet card for our challenge, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. xxx

    ReplyDelete