Fairy Door






For  a long  time  I have  wanted  to  make  a  fairy  door   and  this  week  I  managed to  find  a  fairly  cheap  base  one  in  a  shop  .I  began  by  painting  the  base  with  chalk paint  before  using  acrylics  covered  with  glitter  paint  , For  the  grass I used  Easter  moss  from  a £1  shop  . I  shaped  the mushroom using  Fimo  before painting it  and  adding  Liquid pearls  . I  die cut  Tattered lace  leaves and  coloured  them  with PMs  . I made  a  fork  with  shrink  plastic  ,added  flowers  and  a basket button  . I  designed  a  fairy  scene  on  my  graphics  program  and  printed it on  acetate  .Finally  I  added  a  card  knocker and  mat.

I  would like  to  enter this into  the following  challenges  ________

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/week-407-anything-but-card.html

http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-40.html

http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/challenge-151.html

http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/a-little-bit-of-fantasy.html

abnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/challenge-343-flowers.html








8 comments:

  1. Beautiful project, lovely colours and sweet embellishments, thanks for joining in our challenge at Fab'n'Funky this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a pretty creation and so very magical Jeni, it's perfect for our Allsorts theme this week, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet! A lovely creation, your little fimo toadstool and the button basket finish it perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Fab N Funky this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely project. Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Fairy door----Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful original creation! I love it!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge March "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete