Spring is here !


Again  I  am  using  a  Craft  Creations corner twist card base  .I  enjoy  using  these as  they  give you  three  sides  to  work on  .
The  stamp  I  chose is  from  Penny  Black Garden  Friends collection  . I  coloured  the  stamp  with  PMs  and  mica  powder  . The border papers  are  from Craftwork  cards  and  the  gingham  is  from  Lozzys  .I  die  cut  a daffodil  and  leaves  using mini  Tattered Lace  dies  and  added  flowers and  a butterfly  from  my  stash  to  complete  the  card  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenges  ________

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/week-405-spring-inspiration.html

http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/pbsc-march-bright-cheerful-colours.html





http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/march-anything-goes.html



6 comments:

  1. A very pretty image and card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts Spring Inspiration challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again Jeni, I missed Penny Black and More on your list so popped back to thank you for joining us there as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty project! Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts with your creation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this little cutie is one of my favourite penny black images; it's adorable and i love all the bright cheery colours and flowers! thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Springy & so cute! Glad you joined us at PBSC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous and pretty card.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m

    ReplyDelete