Blue Daisies 2


This  card  started  out  as  a 4x4 card with  just  the  centre  design.. When  I had  finished it  I  found  the  background  paper  from  Little Claire  designs, It is  from  their  paper  packs  and matched  the flowers  well.  This  6  x6  paper  wasn't  quite  big  enough  for  the gatefold  card  so I  designed my own  backing paper  behind it  . The  flowers fence  and  grass  were  die  cut  and  I  added  Stickles  to  the  flowers A  sentiment  from my  stash  completed  the  card .

I  would like  to  enter  this card  into  the  following  challenges  ________

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/41-handmade-or-die-cut-flowers.html

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeni,
    what a very lovely card, and your paper you made is so pretty.
    Gorgeous flowers and design too.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. JennyL. DT

    ReplyDelete