Boys will be boys


I made  this  card  for  a great nephew  . I  thought  it  was  suitable  for a little  boy of  7  . The  digi is  from  Pink  Gem  and is  called  Andy  with  frog which  I  coloured  with  Promarkers  and  added  glossy  accents and  googly  eyes   to the  t  shirt and  frogs  .   .  I  designed  the  background  on my  craft  package  , To  complete  the  card  I  added  a  bug  sticker  and  material butterfly  .

I  would  like  to  enter this  card  into  the  following  challenges ----

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/week-385its-boy.html

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/challenge-341-music-or-inspired-by-song.html

 Song- Boys  will be  Boys  by  Ordinary  Boys  2008


http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/challenge-189-use-3-bs-use-three-or.html

Boy,Bug and  Butterfly  

7 comments:

  1. Aww a great boy card - the googly eyes are a good addition :-) - thanks for playing at Passion for Promarkers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card Jeni! Can you tell me more about the craft package you used to create the background. It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda The background on my card comes from one of the Serf Daisy Trail kits . I have quite a lot of them from over the years and can always find something to fit the image , Thanks for your comments Jenny

      Delete
  3. Super cute boy card. Love the forest background you added. Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP. Good luck in the draw!
    Kitty DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Jenny. I love the fun image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great interpretation of our theme, and it definitely demonstrates boys being boys with all those frogs and bugs!

    Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous boy card, Jeni - such a great image, I love the woodland theme, especially love the frogs!! Thanks for joining in this week's challenge over at PFP, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete