Dandelion Clock


The  background paper  for  this  card is  from  Craft  work  cards  Pastels .  The  stamp I used  is  Dandelion  Clock by  Lili of  the valley  which  I  coloured  with  promarkers  and  stickles  ,
I  embossed  the backing paper  with  a  dandelion embossing  folder  and  added green  glitter  I matted  the  background onto  gold mirri  card  and added  a  wooden  clock,dragonfly  charm    and  a sentiment also  from  LOTV  .


I  would like  to  enter thsi  card into  the  following  challenge ________

http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/challenge-331-angelsfairies.html

http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/challenge-408-23rd-of-march-add-charm.html

3 comments:

  1. Love the cute image and beautiful sentiment
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jeni with a beautiful sentiment.
    Glad you joined us at I ❤Promarkers.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again Jeni. I just love this card.
    Glad you shred at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete