Cooking


The image  for  this  card is  from Whoopsie  Daisy  Hip  Hooray  its  Daisy  May  cd , as is  the  background paper  behind  the image  , I never  seem  to run out of  images on  this cd  ,there is  always  something  suitable  for  a  challenge  , The other  background papers  are  from my  stash  . I used  several nesting  circle  dies  for  this  card  . I  completed  the  card  using  various  stickers  ,a  die  cut loaf  (for  all  that  Jam  )and  a   tiny knife from my  stash  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge  _______

http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/going-round-in-circles-challenge.html

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely Whoopsi Daisy card, thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, thank you for playing at whoopsie daisy, hope to see you again xx

    ReplyDelete