Cooking


The image  for  this  card is  from Whoopsie  Daisy  Hip  Hooray  its  Daisy  May  cd , as is  the  background paper  behind  the image  , I never  seem  to run out of  images on  this cd  ,there is  always  something  suitable  for  a  challenge  , The other  background papers  are  from my  stash  . I used  several nesting  circle  dies  for  this  card  . I  completed  the  card  using  various  stickers  ,a  die  cut loaf  (for  all  that  Jam  )and  a   tiny knife from my  stash  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge  _______

http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/going-round-in-circles-challenge.html

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely Whoopsi Daisy card, thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful, thank you for playing at whoopsie daisy, hope to see you again xx

    ReplyDelete