Basket of Bunny


I have had  this   cute  digi  for some  time  but have  been  waiting  to use  it on  an  Easter Card .
It is  from  Digistamps boutique and  is  called  Basket  bunny  .
I  fussy  cut the image  before  colouring it  with  PMs  and  stickles, and  paper  piecing  the  basket  I  added  a white pompom  from  my  stash  for  its tail.
The  die  cut is  Tonic  Trellis  circle  which  I  cut  in  three  shades of  card  . The  background  paper  is  from my  stash  , I  added  Ribbon  bought  from  a local  shop  ,confetti  eggs  and  peeloffs  to  complete  the card  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges  _______

 http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/challenge-no-109-dies-digis.html

http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/challenge-406-9th-of-march-easterspring.html


3 comments:

  1. aaaww, this is such a sweetie! The adorable image and gorgeous dies are perfect for our challenge

    thank you for joining in with the Cuties xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, great dies and cute image. Perfect for this month's Cutie Pie challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card love the image! Thanks for sharing with the Cutie Pies, hugs, Shona xx

    ReplyDelete