Spring Crocus


For  this  card  I  used crocus  papers  for  the  background from Ooh la la creations  There  are several  papers  in this collection  but  they fitted  the  image  I  used  well  . I  also  used  gingham  and mirri card  from my  stash  . The image is  a freebie  from  a magazine and I  coloured it  with  promarkers,  gilding  wax  and  stickles   I  sprayed  the  background with  crafters  companion  iridescent  spray  and sparkle  .

I  would like to  enter this card into  the following  challenge  _______


http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/challenge-224.html
 

2 comments:

  1. I love crocus....they really herald the start of Spring. We never see them here in Cyprus but a friend told me only yesterday that she has one solitary English bulb in her garden and every year it manages to push it's head up to say 'Hello'. Incredible and so delicate. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at OLL Challenges. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, your flower looks so life like and perfect for our challenge at OLL. Lynn x DT

    ReplyDelete