Cloud baby



A friends baby  is  due in  May  ,they  know it is  a  girl  but I have  left  the  space  bottom left  to  add  her  name  when  we  know it  , I  designed  baby  paper  and  matted it onto  a  piece  of  LOTV paper  . The  sentiment is  also  from  LOTV which I  stamped onto  black  card  and  added pink  embossing  powder  .
The image is  from  A Day  for  Daisies and is  called  Over  the  rainbow  I  think it is  really  cute  and  after  colouring it  with P Ms  ,I  added  flock powder   to  fluff  the  clouds up  ,stickles  and  glitter on  her  wings . I  used   Circle Nesting  dies  to  cut  the imageand  the  borders  . The  embellishments  that  I  added  are  Flowers  material  butterfly and  bird  embellishment  .


I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges ___________

http://adayfordaisies.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/a-celebration-of-favorites-challenge-160.html


http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/340-baby.html

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card for a baby girl's celebration! Love the color choices and your sweet embellishments! Thanks for entering your card in our ADFD challenge, Jeni! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love all of the sparkle and that image is so sweet. Thank you for sharing! I would love to share my projects with you. I can always use tips and feedback from a fellow crafter. If you would like to take a look, my projects can be found at TheCraftyCritter.com.
    -Miranda

    ReplyDelete