Have a n'ice day !

For  this  easel  card  I  dug out  some of  my  fruit  and ice cream  embellishments  to  add  as  stoppers .  I  used  gingham paper from  LC  designs  to  line  the  card  and  added  an oval  window  shape  . The  design is  from  Bugaboo  stamps  and is  called  'Wee one ice cream  wagon',
I  coloured it  with  Promarkers , fussy  cut it  ,  added stickles  and  a  cherry  button  from  dress it up  .  To  complete  I  added  die  cut  grass,clouds  and  a  sentiment .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges  _______

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/06/challenge-559-easel-card.html

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/05/challenge-434-summertime.html




4 comments:

  1. What a great easel card! I love all the ice cream elements you added!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant idea to use those ice creams to create a stopper! Great card Jeni.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    CRAFT DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super summery card, perfect for our challenge.
    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time to Craft, we hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! I'd stop and partake in her treats, yummy! Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft.

    ReplyDelete