Hello Summer

Despite it not being  sunny  today , I  enjoyed  the  summery feeling whilst  making  this  card.  The image is  from  Dis  digis  and is  called ' Drinky  mice for  two.'. I  fussy  cut it and coloured it  with  Promarkers  . I  added  some  die  cut items  to  the  glass  and  sparkle  film  for  ice  cubes and covered  the  glass in  glossy  accents  ..I used  papers  from my  stash  . To  complete  I  added  die  cuts of  sentiment and  sun.I  also  added  clay  confetti  of  fruit  .


I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)--------

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/06/week-575-summer-sunshine.html

http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/2020/06/ch-161-all-summer-long-winners-of-ch-160.html

3 comments:

  1. Isn't this so pretty Jenny, it just wants to make you smile and yells our summer with the image and bright sunny colours, many thanks for joining in with our 'Yellow' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and joyful card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. These mice are absolutely adorable. Thank you for playing along with us at Simply create too!

    ReplyDelete