Poppies and Cornflowers

For  this  card  I used my new  hexagonal  dies  for  the  base  card  and  the  layers  .
I used  a  LC  design  stamp on  the kraft paper  of  Cornflowers  and poppies . I  have  found in  the past  that by  colouring  with  a  white  pen  prior  to  colouring, as I  did  with  promarkers,the  white  base  makes  the  colours  brighter  .I  also  edged the kraft paper  with  the  white  pen  . To  complete  I  added  stickles  ribbon  and  sticker sentiment .

  I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into the  following  challenge  ________





4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card with a gorgeous flower image, thanks for sharing at MTTC.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see your entry at My Time To Craft.
    We love to see everyone’s work.
    Good luck, do come back again!
    Hugs, Jackie DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Jeni, and the layered hexagons on the hexagon card base looks terrific! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you made the card a hexagon! This is one of my favorite shapes. Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft

    ReplyDelete