Steampunk Lady

I  am  never  sure  what  to put on  a  steampunk  card  so  hope  I have  got it  right  . I used  a  Stamperia  Time is  an illusion  Steampunk  for  the  main  part of  the card  I  fussy  cut her  and coloured her  with  Promarkers  and  silver pen  . I  designed  the background  using  Craft  Artist  and  layered it onto  paper  from my  stash  .
To  complete  I  added  key  and  shoes  embelllishments  ,a paper r  butterfly  and  die  cut  sentiment  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge  -------

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.com/2020/06/challenge124-steampunk-female.html



2 comments:

  1. I am the same with Steampunk Jeni - but you have certainly managed to rise to the challenge. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you've got the theme perfectly. I do like this elegant lady. Thanks so much for playing along with our Steampunk theme at Cardz 4 Galz, Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete