Aloha


This  cute  duck is  a  digi  from Bugaboo  and is  called  Beach  Duck . I  fussy  cut him  coloured  it  with  Promarkers  and  added  glitter  ,  glossy  accents and a button for the sun  . I  designed  a  background  with  Craftartist .To  complete  I  die  cut a  sentiment  and objects for  the beach  and  added  glossy  accents to  the  glasses  ,

I  would like to  neter this  card into  the following  challenges----------



Using  diagonal line  Sparkle  == Bugaboo  image == Button




3 comments:

  1. So cute! Love that glitter "sand"! Great take on the Bingo challenge! Thanks for joining the fun at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love the glossy accent and glitter for the sunny glow.
    Thank you for joining Catch the Bug's B-I-N-G-O challenge!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card, I love the addition of the glitter! Thanks for playing Bugaboo Bingo with us this week - good luck in the draw.
    Stay Safe
    Jen L Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete