Chrysanthemum fairy

For  this  card  I used  a Stamping  Bella design   called  Tiny  townie  Garden girl Chrysanthemum  fairy . I  coloured it  with  Promaekers  and  added  glitter  and  stickles . I used  Crafters  companion  orchid  vellum  for  the  background  .
To  complete  I  added  flowers  , pearls and a die  cut  sentiment ,

I  woud like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges ------



http://scribblesdesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/06/challenge-90-flip-coin.html


For this card I spun the coin for the  following

Tails 3 or more layers
Heads Square  Card
Tails  add  pearls 
Heads Use  Glitter 





3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous, and so pretty. Thank you for sharing with us at Scribbles Designs, we hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice, Inspiration Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty card Jenny. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete