CongratsShaker

It is  ages  since I made  a  shaker  card  so  I enjoyed making  this card  .
I began  by  designing  a  background using  Printmaster and  replicating  the  design .    I used  acetate  and die  cuts  to  make  the  shaker  and  filled it  with  tool  confetti  . I used  a  Crafters  companion  circular  sentiment  cut in  gold  mirri  around it  and completed  using  a  vertical  die  cut  sentiment .

I  would like to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges ------

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/2020/06/challenge247-shaker-card.html

 

2 comments:

  1. This is a brilliant idea for a guy card. Love the little tools inside the shaker. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great masculine shaker card, love the tool shaped confetti.
    Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete