Hydrangea

I  am  fond of  using  stamps  from  Hobby  art  but my  current  favourite  is  the  Hydrangea  collection  . I  decided  to  stamp  this one  on  Black  card  with  versamark  and  white  embossing powder  . I  coloured it  with  a mixture of  pens  , markers  and mica . 
  I layered into  onto  mirri  and used  some  backing  foil  paper  which has lain in my  stash  for year
To  complete  I  added  dewdeops  and  a  die  cut  sentiment  .

I  would like  ti  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)------- .


http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/2020/06/june-favourite-stamps.html

2 comments:

  1. Such a bright and welcoming creation in the super shades of purple Jenny. Will admit I don't own any HA stamps other than a few really old wood mounted one, but I know they are very popular and often see Jenny if I'm demoing at a show (not recently!!).

    Many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'Favourite Stamps' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Loving it with the black background!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge where it's all about favorite stamps!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete