Bluebell memories

I  have made this  card  for my  sister in law  as  she  is  classed  as vulnerable  and  hasn't been out of  the house  for  months now  This  week  she is able  to  go  for  a  walk  with her husband  and  I  wanted to  send her  a  card  to  celebrate   . She  hasn't been  able  to  see  her  family  for  weeks . She  has  lovely memories of  walking  through  the Bluebell  woods in  Hampshire  so I thought this might  remind her .
I  used  Hobby art  stamps  having  cut  a  circle in  the base card for  the  view of  the  wood  . I  coloured it  all with  promarkers (especially  the  bluebell  colour ,a favourite of  mine) and  added  stickles  . To  complete  I added  a  sticker  sentiment  and  organza  spotty  ribbon  from Crafty Ribbons  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into the  following  challenge(s)-------









2 comments:

  1. What a lovely gesture to send your sister-in-law this gorgeous card, I hope she enjoys here walk after being isolated.
    Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers and hope to see you there again soon.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely idea to send your sister in law this card - I'm sure she'll be chuffed to bits. A gorgeous image too and those bluebells look lovely with the added stickles. Love how you've added the woodland scene in the aperture as well - a great design. Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete