Black white and Pink




  I




I  Ionly got this lovely  stamp  this week  and have  made  a  few cards  already  using it  . I  thought it  would  lend itself  to  black  and  white  so  tried  another  slant on it  .
The  stamp is  from  Stamping  Bella  and is  called Bundle  Girl  with  a  wood  anemone  . I love  to  see  these  flowers in  the  wild in  the  Spring .  I  fussy  cut  the  design  after  colouring it  and  adding Glitter  . I layered it onto  shiny black  card  and  a  pink  border  . The  sentiment is  a die  cut  from Tonic and  I  dryembossed  the  base  caerd using  an  embossilicious  folder  .

I  would like to  enter this  card into  the following  challenges  ----------


http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2020/03/challenge-472-black-white-and-hint-of.html


1 comment:

  1. Lovely card with a sweet image and great design, thanks for playing along with us at Fab’n’Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete