Paper Lace

Although  I have lace in my  stash  ,I  decided  to  make  this lace  all  paper  . The one  thing  that this isolation  at home  benefits  from  is  more  time  to  craft  . When  I  saw  the  title  of  this  challenge  I had to  get on  with it  straightaway  .  On  a  blue  background I  used  a lace  digi  from
Craftartist ,which  I  then  sprayed  with  CC  Spray  and  sparkle  . I  die  cut the edges  of  the  base  card  with  a lace  edger die .I used  a  cosmos  digi  which I got  from  a magazine  freebie and  coloured it  with Promarkers  . To  complete  I  added  a  die  cut  sentiment

I  would like to  enter this  card into  the following  challenge(s)=========


https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/03/week-536lace-and-flowers.html

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! This is gorgeous Jenny! That lacy background is absolutely stunning and the soft colours you chose for your cosmos compliment the bold background beautifully! I love that you've curved the sentiment across the corner. Thanks for sharing your fabulous card with us at Passion for Promarkers! Stay safe!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is absolutely gorgeous Jeni! That lace background is stunning and I love your colour choices too. Thanks for sharing at Passion for Promarkers this week. Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete