Kingfisher


A  few  weeks  ago  I  made a heart  cut into  the  base  card  and decided  to  do  the  same  with  a circle .A magazine  contained  these  freebie  papers  and  embossing  folder  so  I  decided  to  use  those  . I  used  embossing  powder on  the  embossed  design,  I  fussy  cut  the kingfisher  and  decided  that  this  would  be  a  suitable Get  Well  card  for  a  friend  who is in  hospital so  added  a  sentiment  sticker  to  complete  .

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge

http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/2020/03/ch-158-shaped-card-no-square-or.html



2 comments:

  1. Say What! No one has commented. Jeni, this is just lovely. It's gonna be in my fave pics for the challenge. The embossing and the shape. You nailed it! Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too for our challenge no. 158, Shaped Cards. Join us again soon.
    Erica (SCT DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeni, just realized you only entered in SCT. I'm sure you could find other challenges where it would fit. If you need help in locating one, let me know. I subscribe to a blog that lists monthly. All the best and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete