Easter Pink

I have used  this  stamp  so much  since  I  got it  as  I  find  the  design  right  for many  occasions  especially  Easter  . It is  from  Stamping  Bella  and is  called Bundle  girl  with  wood  anemone  . 
I  stamped it onto  a pink  egg  shaped  die  cut   coloured  with  PMs  and  added  stickles  .
I  die cut  an  egg  shape into  the  base  card  and  added  die  cut  sentiment  and  egg  embellishments  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge  ----------

http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/03/challenge-126-easter.html 

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely egg shaped frame for your little girl. It's a lovely Easter card. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Jenny - such a cute image.

    Thanks for joining us at the Sparkles Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete