Fairy Garden

I am a great  fan  of  Stamping  Bella  .When  I  saw  this  stamp used in  a  recent  magazine  I  just had to  have it !Fortunately  I  found  a  company  in  the UK that stocked  it  and it  arrived in  double  quick  time  as  I  wanted it for  a challenge this week  . I prepared  the background before it  arrived using  a  topper that  I  had  , I  added stickles and  a  sentiment  . I  coloured  the  stamp  when it  arrived  today  with  PMs, added  glitter  to  her wings    and  added  an  extra  mushroom  from  the  stamp  set . It  also  comes  with  a lovely  sentiment  . The  set is called Tiny Townie fairy  Garden  fairy  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenges  ---------

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/03/week-562-anything-with-wings.html



3 comments:

  1. How very pretty in the bright and cheery Summer colours, I didn't know you had been down to the end of my garden but obviously you have because I am certain that's one of the Fairies who lives there. Many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'Wings' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet fairy, lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very pretty! Thank you for joining our challenge at Allsorts this week

    ReplyDelete