Make a wish

Well having  stamped  her once  I had to  make  another one!!!!! She is  Tiny  Townie  garden  fairy  nd  is  a  Stamping  Bella  stamp  which I  got  recently   . I used  a background  from  my  stash  and  fussy  cut  her  ,coloured her  with  Promarkers adding  stickles,glitter    and  .glossy  accents  .
The  decal  came from  a prize I  got  a long  time  ago  but I  felt it  fitted  well  here  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges  _____


https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2020/03/challenge-406.html

https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2020/03/wk-12-anything-goes-craft-cardmaking.html

2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful Jeni, I can see why you would want to stamp her again. Gorgeous background.
    Stay safe.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love Promarkers looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    ILP DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creation! I love background and choice of colours" Beautiful image!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete