From up here

0
This is 'Giraffe'from Pink Ink  designs  . Although  there are glasses on  the stamp  set  ,I  chose  to  add my own  die  cut ones . I  discovered  that  I had  some giraffe  patterned  card  in my  stash  that I had forgotten  about  so used it  here .  I  fussy  cut  the giraffe  and  layered it on  to  a die cut  hexagon  ,coloured it  with Promarkers  added  die cut bubbles and  sticker  sentiment  . I  am going to  send  the card  to  someone  who lives in  the South hence  the  sentiment !!


I  would like to  enter this  card into the following  challenge(s)----

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/03/week-534masculine.html


2 comments:

  1. A fun card. Love the spectacles. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous masculine card! Thanks for sharing at PFP
    Natx

    ReplyDelete