Off the edge


With  my  Easter cards  this year  I have  been cutting  an  egg  shape out  of  the base  card  but  this  time I decided  to  do  something  a little  different  I  cut  a half  egg  shape  off  the  edge of  the  front  and  added  a  die  cut  sentiment b across  the gap  / I  dry  embossed  the  front of  the  card  with  a  daisy  folder  , The stamp   is my  favourite of  the  moment  Stamping  Bella's  Bundle  girl  with  wood anemone  , I  coloured  this  with  Promarkers  and  added  white pen  . I die  cut  this into  an egg  shape  and  added another  in spotted  paper  . To  complete  I  afdded  confetti  eggs  /

I  would like to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenge(s)=======

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/03/challenge-428-off-edge.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment