Get Better

This is  the  second  card  that  I have made  with the Crafters  Companion  Lily  collection  .Apart  from  the  die  cut  and  card  candi  all  I  used  came  from  the collection  . I  die  cut  the  flower using  flower  forming  foam ,colored it with Promarkers  and  added  the  stamp using  Distress inks  . The  worded  background  paper is  a  stamp  and  the lily  paper is  vellum .I  embossed  this  with  the lily  folder . I  added  stamens  dipped in  flock  powder  and  the  sentiment is  a  die  also  from  Crafters  companion  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)---------

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2020/02/challenge-470-hand-made-or-die-cut.html 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous get well card Jeni. Wonderful colours and I love the flowered vellum and that beautiful flower. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky.Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete