Yellow Easter Wood Anemone

Since  getting this  die  I have made  several  cards  with it  as  I  think it is  so  cute  . It is  by  Stamping  Bella  and is  called  Bundle with  Wood Anemone  . I  die  cut  an egg  shape  in  green  and embossed it in  gold powder  , I  coloured it  with Promarkers  and  added  glitter  and  white paint .  The  spotted  papers  are from  my  stash  and the ribbon  from  Crafty Ribbons . To  complete I  added a  die  cut  sentiment  from Lawn  Fawn  .

I  would like  to neter this  card into  the  following  challenge ---------

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/03/week-563-lots-of-dots.html

3 comments:

  1. A great Spring card in pretty fresh colours, many thanks for joining in with our 'Lots of Dots' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetest spring flowers and the dots papers goes so well.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, such a cute image! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete