Christmas Tag


For  this  tag  I used  a digi  from Polkadoodles  which is calledRobin  stocking  / I  fussy  cut  the  design  coloured it  with Promarkers  and  added  stickles and  glitter .  I useda die  cut  trellis  die  ,background  paper  from LC  designs  and  to  complete  I  added  die  cut  sentiment  and  ribbon .
{  would like to  enter this  tag into  the  following  challenge-----------


http://sparklesforumchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/03/sparkles-christmas-challenges.html




3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet tag - love all that sparkle! Very cool layers! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tag! Your image is sweet, and I love all the layers!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tag, Jenny - you're much braver with fussy cutting than me!

    Hope you are your family are keeping safe and well and thanks for joining us at the Sparkles Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete