Easter egg cut card


The  stamp  that I used  for  this  card is  from Stamping  Bella  and is  called  Bundle  girl  bunny  which I  have  recently  added  to my collection  .  I stamped  it  onto  a die  cut egg . I  die  cut  the front of  the base  card  with  two  halves of  the  egg  , I  coloured the  stamp  with Promarkers  and  added Panpastel  behind it .  The papers  are  from my  stash  and I added  a die  c ut  sentiment  and confetti eggs  to  complete .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenge ---------


https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/03/week-535-bunnies-andor-chicks.html

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card with a really sweet image. Thanks for playing with us over at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card shape, Jeni and that little bunny image is rather sweet... lovely pastel colour tones too.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a pretty and original bunny card! Too cute! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers and good luck, Shelly :)

    ReplyDelete