Cricketing Reindeer


 I used  a  digi  from  Bugaboo  for  this card  which is  called  Reindeer  blocks  .I  cut  them up  coloured  them  with Promarkers  addign  glitters . I  wanted  them to  join in  with the  reindeer  games  this  week  so  gave  them  each  a  cricket  bat  and  ball.  The  backing  paper  is  reindeer  based from my  stash  ,To  complete  I  added  a  sticker  sentiment  .

 

I  would  like  to  enter this  card into the following  Challenge  __________

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/12/holiday-chaos-day-one-theme-challenge.html   

3 comments:

  1. super cute!
    Thank you for joining our Holiday Chaos at Catch the Bug where I am Guest Designer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, love that you've given the reindeer cricket bats! Thanks for joining in with the Christmas Chaos at Catch the Bug.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Those cricket bats are such a great idea!!

    Thanks for joining us for Holiday Chaos with Bugaboo Stamps.

    Helen x

    PS - Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete