Decorating the house for Christmas



 I have had this  cute  image  from  LOTV  called 'Christmas  Mouse  House ' for a while . I  coloured  it  with Promarkers  and  added  stickles  and  snow using  Nuvo  drops  ,I  added  sky  with  Panpastels.  I love  the idea of  them living in  the  can and  decorating  it  for  Christmas  . I used  paper  from  my  stash  for  the background  and  added  a  sticker  sentiment  and  border .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges ---------

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/12/week-571christmas.html 

 

https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2020/11/challenge-424.html 

http://christmaswiththecuties.blogspot.com/2020/11/challenge-no-44-theme-feature-creature.html

 

 

 



5 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sweet image ignores that secret fairytale place in our hearts! I love the ides of them celebrating Christmas by decorating their unique home. Just beautiful Jenny! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Promarkers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how irritating! I just popped back to have another look at this cutie, and I see a typo in my previous message!! IGNORES is supposed to be IGNITES!

      Delete
  3. Love this cute image and how you have coloured it. Thanks for joining in at PFP
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creation!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete