Off we go !


 Going  away  at  Christmas  involves  lots of  early  preparations  taking  so  much  extra  luggage  presents  etc  and  the  car key  usually  disappears  as  you  are  about  to  leave  .

When  I  saw  this  image  It  just  brought it  all  back  to me  so I  decided to  make  this  card .  I  fussy  cut  the image  and added  the  tree  (compulsory) ! and  holly. I  also  added  glossy  accents  on  the  car  windows  . The  kitchen  sink  was  already  there  and  a  die  cut key  completed the  scene  .  

I  would like to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge  ---------

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/2020/12/challenge-125-for-december-holidays.html


2 comments:

  1. hahaha this is brilliant!!! And so true!

    Thanks for playing along at MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun design, superb Jeni, thank you for joining us at, xxx

    ReplyDelete