Freedom Flower


I  was lucky  enough  to win  this  Chocolate  Baroque  stamp  a  while  ago,  so  decided  to use it on  this  card  .It is  called Freedom  Flower . I  began  by  stamping  the  flower twice  and  the border on  green card .  I  added  silver  embossing  powder  and  when  completed I  added  a  shine with  Cosmic  shimmwe Opal  Blaze   I    stamped  the  rose on  pink  paper  ,fussy  cut it and coloured it  with  Promarkers , I  die  cut  a  stalk  and  leaves  using  tattered lace  swift  dies  . .To  complete  I  added  a  printed  sentiment  ,

 

I  would like to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)---  

https://www.welovechocolatebaroque.uk/2020/12/december-challenge.html 

https://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2020/12/challenge-664-anything-goes.html 

2 comments:

  1. Well what can I say Jenny other than stunning.

    It's so effective how you have used the shimmer on the background stamping which held draw in the eye to the beautiful focal bloom. And the grid from the stamp set works very well as used.

    Thank you so much for making such a beautiful to share with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used this gorgeous stamp, you've really brought it to life. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque.

    ReplyDelete